The Maine State Premier League is a spring premier qualifying league for 12U through 19U premier teams. The MSPL can also include highly competitive, qualified town classic teams, high school age teams, and 10U & 11U premier level teams. The MSPL will form the following age groups for spring 2024: 2014 (10U), 2013 (11U) 2012 (12U), 2011 (13U), 2010 (14U), 2009 (15U), 2008 (16U), 2007 (17U), 2006 (18U) and 2005 (19U). Age groups may be combined in playing divisions, however this does not mean that the age groups will be combined in terms of team. For instance, if Soccer Maine determines that there are not enough 13U teams to stand alone as a playing division, they will play in a division with 14U teams, however, the 13U teams will still be considered 13U teams and will have their own final as long as there are a minimum of 3 teams.
Click here for accepted teams/brackets.
Click here for the 2024 Maine State Premier League Handbook. The Handbook includes all policies that govern the League.
Click here for Soccer Maine’s Referee Abuse Policy
Registration is open in your club account. Deadline for team registration is February 1st.
- Team fees due February 1st. Team Fees – $240/team
- Player Fees due by February 15th – $15.25/player
- Coach/Manager Background Screening – Free
- Safe Sport certification – Free
- Heads Up Concussion Training – Free
MSPL League Schedule
The Maine State Premier League 2024 will tentatively begin on the weekend of March 30th. Finals for 12U and up age groups will take place on Sunday, June 2nd. Score reporting for MSPL will be recorded online through your smart phone or computer. Please follow these instructions
- Home Teams, please follow these directions to make sure all scores are accurately reported. Scores need to be entered no more than 24 hours after the game has finished. Scores not entered are considered forfeits the home team. Teams that do not comply with score recording will not be eligible for league finals.
- After the game has finished, click here for the MSPL schedule or go to the MSPL Schedule page of our website. Click on “Scoring Entry” in the upper right-hand menu. If using your smart phone or mobile device, click on the box in the upper right-hand corner to access the menu and then click “Scoring Entry”.
- Enter your EVENT PIN #: 2024
- Enter the game number and click Search.
- If you don’t know your game number, enter your Age Group division and Gender, then click Search.
- Enter scores for both teams and click SAVE
MSPL League Scheduling Instructions
SCHEDULING LEAGUE GAMES FROM YOUR GOTSPORT CLUB ACCOUNT
- From your Club account, go to Venues in the left-hand menu. You can search for an existing venue here or add a new one.
- If another club uses a venue, but has not publicly shared that field with Soccer Maine, you would need to enter it for your club here by clicking the blue Add Venue button over to the right. Fill out all information and click Search. The system will search to see if another club has the field set up and it will allow you to connect to it. If it again states that the field is not in the system, then you would click Add New Venue, and fill out the name and address of the venue. You must also choose a time zone (Eastern – US & Canada).
- If you want your venue to be unlisted (not visible to other club), be sure to click the box under the map,
- Then click the blue “Create Organizational Venue” at the bottom of the page.
- You will then need to create the field(s) at the Venue. Click on Fields at the top of the page and the blue “New Field” button over the right. Fill out the pertinent information and click “Save” at the bottom.
- You will now have that field available to schedule on in your club account. To schedule games, simply go to Scheduling in the left hand menu.
- Below Scheduling, choose “As Participant”. All leagues that you have active teams in will appear.
- Click the blue “Self Scheduling” button.
- Find the day in the calendar over to the right that your games are on and click on that date.
- Below the grid will be all of your unscheduled games for that date. You then drag and drop them into the appropriate time slot for the field you are scheduling on.