Proof of Insurance
Certificates of Insurance are renewed on September 1st each year on behalf of our member clubs to property owners to cover our members use of their property for sanctioned Soccer Maine activity. If a Soccer Maine Member Club has previously had Certificates of Insurance issued to property owners for use of playing fields, then new Certificates will automatically be re-issued.
To request proof of insurance for facility owners who have not previously received a Certificate of Insurance from Soccer Maine, please provide the following information:
1. Does the property owner want to be an “Additional Insured” or a “Certificate Holder?”
2. Exact name of the insured–town, school district, or other.
3. Correct address of the insured.
4. Contact name and e-mail address for the insured.
5. Name of field(s) to be used.
6. Contact name and e-mail address for the Member Club.
Soccer Maine’s Health Insurance provides secondary coverage to properly registered active members. To file a claim please click here for the K and K Insurance form.. Soccer Maine must validate and approve all claims prior to the claim being sent to our insurance carrier. Once you have completed the claim form, please sign and send to Soccer Maine, P.O. Box 327, Windham, ME 04062. Soccer Maine will forward the claim to our insurance carrier upon our approval. Once the form is in the hands of our insurance carrier, all communication will be between you and the insurance carrier.
For information on Soccer Maine’s Club Liability coverage, please contact us.