The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.
League Scheduling Instructions
Click here for the 2018 Fall Handbook. Please note the following important items for Fall 2018:
(Please note that our Handbook is a PDF. If you are trying to open or download via an Apple product using Safari, you must have a plug-in pdf program such as Adobe, otherwise you will not be able to open the file. Try utilizing another browser such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer as well.)
1. U9 and U10 will play 7v7 in the Fall Classic League
2. U11 and U12 will play 9v9 in the Fall Classic League
3. The League will play 6 regular season games over 5 weekends
3. Concussion Protocol – no heading allowed for U11 and younger players. See Section 705 of the Handbook
4. Teams cannot play up an age group in the Fall Classic League. If your team is U11, you would play in the U11 age group, not U12.
5. U9 teams must be at least 50% true U9 players. U8 players can be rostered on U9 teams if you club policies allow it, but not on U10 or older teams. This applies under all circumstances.
6. U7 players are not permitted in the Fall Classic League under any circumstance.
6. Teams not registered and participating in the Soccer Maine Fall Classic League cannot participate in games with registered Soccer Maine Fall Classic League teams. This includes any teams that are registered with another entity other than Soccer Maine and USYS.
REMINDER that Players must be age 7 prior to 8/1/2018, to play in the Fall Classic League. We do not have a U8 division in the Fall Classic League – 7 year olds can ONLY play on U9 teams. These players are not eligible to play U10 or above. U9 teams must be at least 50% true U9 players.
Please use this form when sending in your fees. Click here for Fall Classic Invoice Form.