League Scheduling Instructions
SCHEDULING LEAGUE GAMES FROM YOUR GOTSPORT CLUB ACCOUNT
1) From your Club account, go to Venues in the lefthand menu. You can search for an existing venue here or add a new one.
2) If another club uses a venue, but has not publicly shared that field with Soccer Maine, you would need to enter it for your club here by clicking the blue Add Venue button over to the right. Fill out all information and click Search. The system will search to see if another club has the field set up and it will allow you to connect to it. If it again states that the field is not in the system, then you would click Add New Venue, and fill out the name and address of the venue. You must also choose a time zone (Eastern - US & Canada).
3) If you want your venue to be unlisted (not visible to other club), be sure to click the box under the map,
then click the blue "Create Organizational Venue" at the bottom of the page.
4) You will then need to create the field(s) at the Venue. Click on Fields at the top of the page and the blue "New Field" button over the right. Fill out the pertinent information and click "Save" at the bottom.
You will now have that field available to schedule on in your club account.
You will now have that field available to schedule on in your club account. To schedule games, simply go to Scheduling in the left hand menu.
1) Below Scheduling, choose "As Participant". All leagues that you have active teams in will appear.
2) Click the blue "Self Scheduling" button.
3) Find the day in the calendar over to the right that your games are on and click on that date.
4) Below the grid will be all of your unscheduled games for that date. You then drag and drop them into the appropriate time slot for the field you are scheduling on.