To: Maine Soccer Referees
From: U.S. Soccer Federation
Re: U.S. Soccer 2015 Registration Renewal Instructions
Date: March 4, 2015
Dear Maine Referee:
Part 2 - Schedule and attend a clinic - Once you finish part one, go to the Maine website (www.soccermaine.com) to contact the person for the clinic you want to attend. You will need to bring a printed copy of the online U.S. Soccer registration.
Remember there is a limited supply of clinics, so please do not wait to contact the person for the clinic you want to attend until the last offered event.
Once you have completed your online registration and attended a clinic, your record will be sent to the Maine Referee office for review and approval. You should receive the referee packet within 5 weeks from the final approval date.
Step by Step Registration on U.S. Soccer
1. Go to U.S. Soccer Registration Site - http://ussoccer.force.com/referee/
If you are returning to this website because you have had a national registration, you already
have a User Name and Password and can skip to step 3 after logging in. Login is in the top
right hand corner of the screen. If you have forgotten your password, click “Forgot Password”
on the login screen.
If you have never been to this website, please continue to step 2 for instructions on how to sign
in to the site and create an account. Even if you have been a referee before, you need to create
an account with new password the first time you are at this site.
2. Click on Sign Up Now button
i. Follow the directions on the screen
ii. Create your username and password
i. Enter your e-mail address. This will be your Username when you return.
Each referee must have their own email address.
ii. Create a password. Password must be a minimum of 8 characters and a
combination of letters and numbers.
3. At the Account Overview page, click the Register Now! Button
4. At the Registration page, pick your state in the drop down menu. The Registration year
is automatically set to 2015. Then click next.
5. Confirm your Profile information then click the Next button at the bottom of the page
6. On the Registration page, click on one of the blue buttons to pick the category you want
to register for. Then pick the Select button in the box that correlates with the grade that
you are applying for in that category. The fee showing in this box does not include any
state admin fees, if applicable. Those will show when your selections drop below into
When you have selected the correct Grade(s), click on the Next button
7. On the Legal page:
i. Answer YES/NO and proceed as instructed on the screen
If YES, please fill out the questions that pop up
ii. Check the Terms and Conditions box
iii. Click the Next button
8. Please read the Donation page and pick your donation amount. Then click on the Next
9. On the Checkout page fill out the payment information