To: Maine Soccer Referees
From: U.S. Soccer Federation
Re: U.S. Soccer 2014 Registration Renewal Instructions
Date: December 3, 2013
Dear Maine Referee:
Part 2 - Schedule and attend a clinic - Once you finish part one, go to the Maine website (www.soccermaine.com) to contact the person for the clinic you want to attend. You will need to bring a printed copy of the online U.S. Soccer registration.
Remember there is a limited supply of clinics, so please do not wait to contact the person for the clinic you want to attend until the last offered event.
Once you have completed your online registration and attended a clinic, your record will be sent to the Maine Referee office for review and approval. You should receive the referee packet within 5 weeks from the final approval date.
Part 1 - Online instructions:
1. Log on to www.ussoccer.info.
2. Enter your User ID. - Your User ID is the letter R+16 digit USSFID number (e.g. R0010228112345678)
3. Enter your Password. Enter your last name as your password. If this does not work, you can retrieve it through the "Forgot Password?" link on the log in page. If you are still unable to retrieve your password or do not receive an e-mail from U.S. Soccer within 20 minutes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. After you login you will see a Welcome Page. On this page, click on the "Click here to Register" link.
5. Confirm that all of your contact information is correct. If it needs to be updated, click on the "Note: If there are any changes to the above mentioned Biographical information, please click here to update the same." link in the box below the contact information. Click SAVE when you are done editing.
6. In the next box, Register As, make sure the correct category box is checked. In most cases the REFEREE category is all that needs to be checked.
7. In the Conviction box, you must select either Yes or No.
8. In the next box, Terms and Conditions, you must check the box.
9. Compete the Credit Card Information boxes. Then click Continue. You will see a confirmation page confirming your registration. PRINT A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS. You must pay ussoccer $40.00 and State Administrator $30.00.
10. Go to the Maine website and contact the person for the clinic you want to attend (www.soccermaine.com).
For more information, please contact:
Note: This email was sent from a notification-only email address that will not respond to incoming email. Please contact your state association's listed email above with any questions.