Scoring for Soccer Maine's Fall Classic League will be online through your smart phone or computer. Please follow these instructions.
Home Teams please follow these directions to make sure all scores are accurately reported. Scores need to be entered no later than 24 hours after the game has finished.
1. After the game has finished - go to www.gotsoccer.com using your smart phone or mobile device, and look for the Event Scoring link. If you are using a regular laptop, PC or MAC you will need to go to www.gotsport.com/m.
2. Enter your EVENT ID #: 39698; Enter your EVENT PIN #: 2014
3. Enter the game number and click GO.
4. Click on the "H" box (Home), enter scores for both teams and click SAVE.
5. As a back-up, you can call in your score at 904-758-0875. Press 1, then at the prompts enter the event ID, event PIN and game number. Follow the verbal instructions to enter your score.
All information regarding league rules, playoffs, festivals, etc. is in the Handbook.
All U12 and up teams participate in playoffs. All U9 through U11 teams participate in year-end festivals.
General Information: The Soccer Maine Fall Classic League is for town-based club teams in the Under-9 to Under-14 age groups, boys and girls, at the classic level of play. The Under-9 to Under-11 age groups are non-results oriented and end the season with Festivals. The Under-12 to Under-14 age groups include Division 1 and Division 2. Division 1 play ends with playoffs to determine a league champion. Division 2 play also ends with playoffs to determine a league champion.
We have 495 teams competing across the state this fall!
Club Affiliation, team fees and player fees are all due on July 15th.
Annual Club Affiliation Fee - $100
Fall Classic League Team Fees - U9-U11 teams: $275; U12-U14 teams: $325
Player Fees: $13/player
Players must be age 7 prior to 8/1/2014, to play in the Fall Classic League. This is a recent change in policy to allow clubs who cannot field U9 teams to add some U8 players to fill out their U9 rosters. These players are not eligible to play U10 - only U9. There is no U8 division in the Fall Classic League.
Teams cannot play up an age group in the Fall Classic League. If your team is all U11 players, you would play in the U11 age group, not U12.
Teams that are not properly registered with Soccer Maine and participating in the Fall Classic League cannot participate in games with registered Soccer Maine teams. This includes any teams that are registered with another entity other than USYS.
Please remember - team ages change automatically on 8/1/2014. Do not change your existing team ages. If you are creating a new team, i.e. a U9 team, you will need to create it as U8 (that would be their current team age) as it will automatically change to U9 on August 1.
Also please remember to designate your U12 to U14 teams as D1 or D2 in your team names. This will avoid any confusion as to placement of the teams.
1) From your club account, click on your CLUB tab.
2) Choose TEAMS from the dark blue menu bar.
3) Above your list of teams, you will see the following:
Enter Teams in an in-house League, Training Program, or other associated event
4) Choose Soccer Maine Fall Classic League 2014 in the box and click Select.
5) Then select a Fee Group above your list of teams, i.e. "Under 9 to Under 11 Team Fee $275".
Check the box next to each team for that Fee Group that you wish to enter and click "Enter Selected Teams".
6) Repeat these teams for your second Fee Group of "Under 12 to Under 14 DI Team Fee $325", then the third Fee Group of "Under 12 to Under 14 DII Team Fee $325.
Further instructions for entering teams into leagues are in the Got Soccer Club Extended Manual starting on page 24. A link to that manual is in the menu to the left - find the Maine link and then go to Club Extended Manual.