- Non-Profits - Bylaws and Constitution (individual or combined documents)
- For Profit - Operating Agreement and Constitution
- All -
- Articles of Incorporation
- Proof of being officially registered with the State of Maine as an entity and up to date on reports (recent Annual Report)
- Organizational Policies, Procedures, Rules
- IRS Tax ID Number
- Proof of having a business checking account
Notice to New Organizations
Starting a new youth soccer organization is a huge commitment. It’s not as easy as getting a group of interested parents and players together, picking out a name, collecting some money, putting together kits, and taking to the fields. New clubs should be started with a lot of serious thought and purpose.
New youth soccer organizations that wish to be affiliated with Soccer Maine must submit the New Club Affiliation form along with the above items to the Executive Director in order to be considered for affiliation.
Should the organization's documentation be deemed acceptable, the organization will be presented to the Soccer Maine Board of Directors for final approval, upon which it will receive written notice. Failure to provide any of the requirements noted above will result in a delay to the acceptance process.
In addition to required documents and proofs, the club President/Owner will have a phone or in-person interview with the Executive Director.
P.O. Box 327
Windham, ME 04062